Henry the Hippo Luxury Crochet Kit
Henry the Hippo is the brand new design from Wee Woolly Wonderfuls! He's quirky, he's fun - and he'll be eating the entire contents of your fridge if you let him! He loves nothing lounging on his sunbed on a hot day, eating ice lollies, and making a HUGE splash in the swimming pool, with his trusty ducky rubber ring!
Now you can make your very own Henry the Hippo!
Your Luxury Kit will contain:
- Around 150g of Chunky Soft 100% Acrylic in silver and yellow to make your Wee Woolly AND his super cute ducky rubber ring
- 70g Quality Toy Stuffing in a pretty white organza bag
- A 4mm Soft Grip Crochet Hook
- A small organza bag contains additional strands of dark grey for Henry's toes, orange for ducky's beak, black for Henry's eyes along with a needle, stitch marker, and special hippo stitch marker
- An 8 page Pattern Booklet detailing how to make Henry with lots of images for guidance
- All packaged in a Wee Woolly Wonderfuls 100% cotton large reusable project bag
Your finished Henry will be 20cm high seated and 29cm standing.
Choose between the Full Kit for Henry only, or you can also add on a mini kit for a baby version of Henry with his rubber duck.
This Woolly is a really fun character - he likes to eat, so make sure that your fridge is full, as he'll want to eat everything in sight, before heading to the swimming pool for a dip to cool down!
This kit contains no animal fibres, so is suitable for a Vegan.
The wool used is a supersoft high quality, made from 100% acrylic.