Beginners Knitting Kit with Patterns for Two Toy Rabbits - Arthur and Betsy Bunny
This luxury Knitting Kit for Beginners contains everything you need to knit two cute little bunnies - Arthur & Betsy! Includes patterns, yarn and everything you need to learn how to knit.
Learn how to make these beautiful toy bunnies with our guided knitting video tutorials on YouTube. Buy the beginner kit, watch the videos to learn to knit step-by-step including how to read the pattern, start the bunny, learn every stitch required, sew up the bunny, and add professional-looking features!
WE WILL BE STARTING A KNIT ALONG FOR THE BUNNIES IN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP ON 1ST SEPTEMBER 2022, SO GRAB YOUR KIT AND JOIN US - LET'S GET KNITTING!!!
Toy Rabbit Knitting Kit for Beginners contains:
- All supersoft yarn required to make both bunnies (including bow/bowties and eyes)
- A pair of 3.5mm Knitting Needles (you can choose to not include needles for a reduced cost)
- 90g Quality Stuffing in a pretty white organza bag
- A wide-eyed needle (if the kit is for a child, a plastic safety needle is available, simply add a note to your order)
- A printed 16-page knitting pattern booklet; with detailed instructions and photos on how to make your rabbits
- All packaged in a reusable 100% cotton Wee Woolly Wonderfuls Project Bag
These cute knitted bunnies make a lovely gift for a craft-loving person, or for someone expecting a baby, or grandchild. Or make the bunnies for yourself!
The wool used in the kit is a quality supersoft yarn, made from 100% acrylic. This kit is suitable for a Vegan. The bunnies can be spot cleaned, or machine washed if needed at a low temperature, then reshaped whilst damp.
Crochet Kit also available
We also supply a crochet version of these delightful little rabbits. View the Arthur & Betsy Rabbit Crochet Kit for Beginners.