Bobby the Bedtime Bear Crochet kit
Meet Bobby the Bedtime Bear! Bobby is a cheeky Polar bear, he loves playing tricks on his best friend Waffles, and sailing in his little boat in the park. His absolute favourite time of the day is bedtime. After a cup of hot chocolate and a biscuit, he loves putting on his nightshirt and his stripy hat to keep his ears warm, and favourite bunny slippers. After a story from his mum, he snuggles up in his bed, and snores loudly for 12 hours!
The pattern contains instructions to make Bobby the Bear, his bedtime nightshirt, stripy hat, bunny slippers, and wee bunny teddy! Your finished Bear will be 21cm high seated and 33cm at full height.
When Does The Crochet Along Start?
We will be starting a Crochet Along in our Facebook Group for the new design on 1st January 2023, so join in the fun by joining our 'Wee Woolly Wonderfuls - community of Woolly Friends' Facebook Group here!
The new design is the perfect make for children and grown-ups alike!
Our Bobby the Bear Crochet Kit contains:
- Over 250g of yarn to make your Bobby the Bedtime Bear in his night clothes which include a nightshirt, stripy hat, adorable bunny slippers and wee bunny teddy! Should you wish for a pink outfit instead of blue, simply add a note to your order.
- A 4mm softgrip crochet hook (you now opt to not receive a crochet hook for a reduced price)
- A Polar Bear stitch marker
- A colourful plastic locking stitch marker
- 70g Quality Stuffing in a pretty white organza bag
- 3 different coloured wooden bear buttons (colours will vary, please add a note if you prefer particular colours for your buttons)
- A wide eyed needle (if the kit is for a child, a plastic safety needle is available, simply add a note to your order)
- A printed 12 page pattern booklet, with detailed instructions and photos. The pattern is written in UK crochet terms, in English
- All packaged in a reusable 100% cotton Wee Woolly Wonderfuls Project Bag
This kit is suitable for someone who can already crochet. If you are a complete beginner to crochet, we recommend learning first with one of our complete beginner kits. Our range of crochet kits for beginners includes giraffes, elephants and bears (with guided video tutorials).
The wool used in the kit is a quality supersoft yarn, made from 100% acrylic. This kit is suitable for a Vegan. The toy can be spot cleaned, or machine washed if needed on a low temperature, then reshaped whilst damp. We recommend using a hook several sizes smaller than the wool ball band suggests, to ensure the stuffing is not visible through the stitches.
Here at Wee Woolly Wonderfuls, we specialise in Amigurumi Crochet Kits - a Japanese art form of crocheting animals.