Kitty Cat Crochet Kit
These cats are no ordinary crochet cats! Every one is based on a real life Wee Woolly Wonderfuls fan's real pet cat. They are designed to look like them, are named after them, and even have a little Biography with the kit that tells you all about the cat! A really fun kit - full of actual characters, that will bring a smile to your face!
Here are the names of all of the Wee Woollies, and a little description to help you choose your favourite character!
Dave - a loveable rogue!
Kaspurr - a gentle, cuddly soul
Charlie - a nervous fleabag
Oliver - a VIP glittery spider lover
Bonnie - a food loving TV addict (suited to a more experienced crocheter due to frequent colour changes)
Bovril - she scares people as a hobby, but you'll only see her when the lights go out!
Each Kitty Cat Crochet Kit contains:
- A 100% Cotton reusable Wee Woolly Wonderfuls Project Bag
- 45g Quality Toy Stuffing in a pretty reusable white organza bag
- Soft and luxurious 65% Wool & 35% Alpaca to make your chosen Kitty
- A A5 12 page printed Pattern Booklet with detailed instructions and photos
- A small organza bag containing wool for the facial features, a colourful locking Stitch Marker, and a unique Cat Stitch Marker and a wide eyed needle for sewing
- A 3.5mm Soft Grip Crochet Hook (you can now choose not to have a hook included, for a reduced price)
Bovril the Black Cat's Kit contains a special glow in the dark embroidery thread, to make his eyes glow green at night!
The pattern is written in standard UK crochet terms, in English.
Find a Mini Kit containing 3 super cute kittens here.