Ella the Elephant Wool & Alpaca Crochet Kit - suitable for a complete beginner
A beautifully packaged luxury kit containing everything you need to make your own Ella the Elephant. The kit is perfect for a unique gift, or to make for yourself, or to learn to crochet. Beginner lessons are available showing all the stitches required on our YouTube Channel. You can find them here.
Your finished elephant will be approximately 23cm tall, and is the perfect companion as she is a very loyal friend. She does have a penchant for marshmallows (especially the pink ones), so do ensure you have plenty in for her to avoid her getting grumpy.
Your Elle the Elephant Kit contains:
- 100g of high quality supersoft wool required to make Ella the Elephant (the wool is 65% wool and 35% alpaca)
- An A5 8 page printed pattern booklet with detailed instructions and photos
- A 3.5mm soft grip Crochet Hook (you can now opt not to receive a hook for a reduced price in the drop down menu)
- 45g of quality stuffing in a pretty white organza bag
- A wide eyed needle for sewing
- A colourful locking Stitch Marker
- A unique elephant shaped Stitch Marker
- All packaged in a beautiful reusable 100% cotton Wee Woolly Wonderfuls Project Bag.
You can now also add a Baby Version of the Elephant to your order at a special discounted price - and just who doesn't need a Baby Version of the Elephant too?
This kit is suitable for a complete beginner wishing to learn to crochet, using the step by step Video Tutorials on our YouTube Channel. Find them here.
The pattern is written in standard UK crochet terms, in English.
A unique gift for someone who likes to craft, or a gift for an expectant parent or grandparent. Or for yourself as a luxury treat!