George the Gingerbread Boy Crochet Kit
Meet George the Gingerbread Boy! He's cute, he's fun, and he's ready to run if anyone nearby licks their lips when they see him!
Your George the Gingerbread Boy Kit contains:
- Around 150g of Chunky Soft 100% Acrylic to make George. He is a fun, easy make, and a super cute Character! He's almost good enough to eat!
- George is not suitable for a complete beginner, but if you have made any of our other kits or know the basics of amigurumi crochet - you will be able to make him
- 60g quality toy stuffing in a pretty white organza bag
- A 4mm Soft Grip Crochet Hook (you can now choose not to receive a crochet hook in your kit for a reduced price)
- A small organza bag containing a wide eyed needle for sewing, a colourful locking stitch marker, and a unique Gingerbread Boy stitch marker
- An A5 8 page Pattern Booklet detailing how to make George the Gingerbread Boy, with lots of images for guidance
- All packaged in a Wee Woolly Wonderfuls 100% cotton reusable project bag
Your new festive friend will be 20cm high seated and 32cm standing!
This kit contains no animal fibres, so is suitable for a Vegan.
The pattern is written in UK crochet terms, in English.
The wool used in both kits is a supersoft high quality, made from 100% acrylic, and is machine washable at a low temperature.