Chilli the Snowman Kit
Meet Chilli the Snowman! He's cute, he's fun, and he's eager for a snowball fight with you! You can also make the Silly Snowballs - perfect for Chilli to play with, when it isn't snowing!
Your Chilli the Snowman Kit contains:
- Around 200g of Chunky Soft 100% Acrylic to make Chilli. He is wearing brightly coloured cute accessories, and is a fun make! He loves being outdoors, especially in the winter!
- Chilli is not suitable for a complete beginner, but if you have made any of our other kits, or know the basics of amigurumi crochet - you should be able to make him
- 60g Quality Toy Stuffing in a pretty white organza bag
- A 4mm Soft Grip Crochet Hook (you can now choose not to receive a crochet hook in your kit for a reduced price)
- A small organza bag containing a wide eyed needle for sewing, a colourful locking stitch marker, and special snowman shaped stitch marker
- A 12 page A5 printed pattern booklet detailing how to make Chilli the Snowman, with lots of images for guidance
- All packaged in a Wee Woolly Wonderfuls 100% cotton reusable project bag
Your new festive friend will be 19cm high seated and 30cm standing!
The kit contains no animal fibres, so is suitable for a Vegan.
The wool used in both kits is a supersoft high quality, made from 100% acrylic, and is machine washable at a low temperature.
The pattern is written in UK crochet terms, in English.