Tiny Teddy - Free PDF Download
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF CROCHET PATTERN
This listing is for a PDF download only, and not a physical item, kit, or a finished toy.
This pattern is a fun free download, to enable you to make a tiny teddy bear for all of your Wee Woollies! This pattern was part of a special edition Hand-dye Club. You can join our two monthly Hand-dye Club here!
- We used a Double Knit Weight Yarn for this pattern, and an 3.5mm Crochet Hook (the exact yarn used is detailed on the crochet pattern)
- You can easily make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and using a Crochet Hook to match.
- Written in Standard UK Crochet Terms.
- Language - English
Materials and tools required to make Tiny Teddy:
- 10g DK mauve yarn - we used Stylecraft Naturals Organic Cotton in Mauve
- A strand of black yarn for the eyes - we used Drops Nepal in Black
- A 3.5mm Crochet Hook
- A small amount of quality toy stuffing (we used around 6g)
- A small amount of DK contrast colour for Tiny Teddy's scarf and tail
- A wide eyed needle for sewing, a stitch marker, scissors, and a few pins
Tiny Teddy measures around 9cm tall - the perfect size for a wee teddy bear for your Wee Woollies!
The elephant pictured is not included with the free download of Tiny Teddy. If you wish to purchase the Elephant Pattern, you can find it here.
- If you have any questions about the pattern before or after purchasing, please contact me by email at email@example.com, as I'm happy to help!
By purchasing this pattern you agree to the following:
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. The pattern is watermarked, and is therefore fully traceable back to the purchaser. However, you are welcome to donate, gift, and sell any of your finished items in small numbers (but not in large quantities, or as a business). If you sell your work please state 'Pattern by Wee Woolly Wonderfuls' in the description, and on the label.
We are a small, independent UK business, please respect our copyright! Thankyou.
You will need Adobe Reader to open this Pattern. The program can be downloaded for Free at http://www.adobe.com