Father Christmas Crochet kit - Crochet Along with Wee Woolly Wonderfuls - BRAND NEW Christmas Crochet Kit
IT'S HERE AT LAST - the BRAND NEW CHRISTMAS design from Wee Woolly Wonderfuls! Crochet along with us - our latest design is a really fun crochet project for Christmas!
Meet our very own woolly Father Christmas! He's a fun make and makes the perfect gift for excited children - you can even add sweets or another treat to his sack before gifting him! He also makes an adorable ornament for Christmas and is sure to be a huge hit with everyone who sees him!
The pattern contains instructions to make Father Christmas, his sack, gifts and wee teddy bear! Your completed Father Christmas will be 25cm seated, and 36cm at full height from his boots to the bend in his red hat!
When Does The Crochet Along Start?
We will be starting a Crochet Along in our Facebook Group for the new design on 5th December 2022 so join in the fun by joining our 'Wee Woolly Wonderfuls - community of Woolly Friends' Facebook Group here!
The new design is the perfect make for children and grown-ups alike at Christmas!
Our Christmas Design Crochet Kit contains:
- Over 300g of yarn to make your brand new Christmas Wee Woolly in his red outfit and accessories including his sack, gifts and wee teddy bear!
- A 4mm softgrip crochet hook (you now opt to not receive a crochet hook for a reduced price)
- A Father Christmas stitch marker
- A colourful plastic locking stitch marker
- 70g Quality Stuffing in a pretty white organza bag
- A wide eyed needle (if the kit is for a child, a plastic safety needle is available, simply add a note to your order)
- A printed 12 page pattern booklet, with detailed instructions and photos. The pattern is written in UK crochet terms, in English
- All packaged in a reusable 100% cotton Wee Woolly Wonderfuls Project Bag
This kit is suitable for someone who can already crochet. If you are a complete beginner to crochet, we recommend learning first with one of our complete beginner kits. Our range of crochet kits for beginners includes giraffes, elephants and bears (with guided video tutorials).
The wool used in the kit is a quality supersoft yarn, made from 100% acrylic. This kit is suitable for a Vegan. The toy can be spot cleaned, or machine washed if needed on a low temperature, then reshaped whilst damp.
Here at Wee Woolly Wonderfuls, we specialise in Amigurumi Crochet Kits - a Japanese art form of crocheting animals.