Alfred the Lion Luxury Crochet Kit
A luxury kit containing everything you need to make your very own Alfred the Lion! Either make him yourself, or give the kit as a gift for a friend or family member to handmake a Lion with character that will be treasured for many years to come.
Alfred Lion is Gold, Copper and Cream. He is suitable for someone with some crochet experience with a knowledge of basic crochet stitches, and stands 36cm at full height, or 23cm when seated.
Your Luxury Kit contains:
- All of the high quality supersoft yarn required to make Alfred
- An 8 page printed pattern booklet with detailed instructions and photos
- A 4mm Softgrip Crochet Hook (you can now opt not to receive a hook for a reduced price in the drop down menu)
- 70g of Quality Stuffing in a pretty white organza bag
- A wide eyed Needle for Sewing
- A colourful locking Stitch Marker
- A unique Lion shaped Stitch Marker
- All packaged in a beautiful reusable 100% cotton Wee Woolly Wonderfuls Project Bag.
You can also find a Baby Lion in the Mini Kits Section, or upgrade to an Alfred & Baby Kit from the drop down menu when your order!
A complete beginner? The easiest kits to learn to crochet with are the Full sized Bunnies, Elephant, Teddy Bears and Giraffe Kits, as there are step-by-step tutorials available online.
There are Video Tutorials on the Wee Woolly Wonderfuls YouTube Channel, to show how to attach his mane, and how to crochet the soles of his feet, which use new techniques in the Wee Woolly Wonderfuls Kit collection.
Would make the perfect gift for a crafter, someone expecting a baby or grandchild, or for yourself!
If the kit is for a child, the needle can be substituted for a children's safety needle.
The wool used is a supersoft high quality, made from 100% acrylic.