Boris the Lockdown Lion Amendments - Free PDF Download
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF CROCHET PATTERN
This listing is for a PDF download only, and not a physical item, kit, or a finished toy. A Luxury Kit Version of Boris the Lockdown Lion is also available - see our other listings for details!
This pattern details the amendments to the Alfred the Lion Pattern, to make the Special Edition HUGE Boris the Lockdown Lion. You will also need the Alfred the Lion pattern to make him which you can find here. The pattern details the materials needed, and amendments to your Lion Pattern, to make your own ridiculously HUGE Lion!
He is a great fun character, and is sure to make you smile!
- Skill Level: Intermediate, as it's a little trickier working with 3 strands of yarn held together
- Measurements: 42cm seated, and a whopping 65cm tall (waist measurement not disclosed!)
- I used a Chunky Weight Yarn for this pattern, and an 8mm Crochet Hook (the exact yarn used is detailed on the crochet pattern)
- You can easily make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and using a Crochet Hook to match.
- Written in Standard UK Crochet Terms.
- Language - English
- If you have any questions about the pattern before or after purchasing, please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, as I'm happy to help!
By purchasing this pattern you agree to the following:
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. The pattern is watermarked, and is therefore fully traceable back to the purchaser. However, you are welcome to donate, gift, and sell any of your finished items in small numbers (but not in large quantities, or as a business). If you sell your work please state 'Pattern by Wee Woolly Wonderfuls' in the description, and on the label.
We are a small, independent UK business, please respect our copyright! Thankyou.
You will need Adobe Reader to open this Pattern. The program can be downloaded for Free at http://www.adobe.com