PDF Pattern - Ruffle pattern and amendments to make Special Edition Jelly Tots & Baby Dots the Elephants
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF CROCHET PATTERN
This listing is for a PDF download only, and not a physical item, kit, or a finished toy. A Luxury Kit Version of Jelly Tots & Baby Dots is also available - find them here!
This pattern is for the amendments to the Eli & Ella Pattern and Baby Elephant pattern to make the Special Edition Version - so you will also need the elephant patterns to make them. The pattern details how to make the different colour inner ears, and also the very sweet ruffle collar. You can find the Eli & Ella Elephants pattern here, and the Baby Elephant pattern here.
They will be a loyal best friend for any child, and their special skill is giving cuddles!
- Skill Level: Beginner. Our Eli & Elephants pattern is suitable for a beginner, as there are video tutorials available on our YouTube Channel.
- Measurements: 23cm tall (waist measurement not disclosed!)
- We used an Aran Weight Yarn for this pattern, and a 3.5mm Crochet Hook (the exact yarn used is detailed on the crochet pattern)
- You can easily make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and using a Crochet Hook to match.
- Written in Standard UK Crochet Terms.
- Language - English
- If you have any questions about the pattern before or after purchasing, please contact me by email at email@example.com, as I'm happy to help!
By purchasing this pattern you agree to the following:
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. The pattern is watermarked, and is therefore fully traceable back to the purchaser. However, you are welcome to donate, gift, and sell any of your finished items in small numbers (but not in large quantities, or as a business). If you sell your work please state 'Pattern by Wee Woolly Wonderfuls' in the description, and on the label.
We are a small, independent UK business, please respect our copyright! Thankyou.
You will need Adobe Reader to open this Pattern. The program can be downloaded for Free at http://www.adobe.com