Arthur and Betsy Bunny - Twin Toy Rabbits Beginner Crochet Kit
A luxury Crochet Kit for Beginners containing everything you need to make both Arthur & Betsy Bunnies!Learn how to crochet these beautiful toy bunnies with our guided crochet video tutorials on YouTube. Buy the beginner kit, watch the videos to learn crochet step-by-step including how to read the pattern, start the bunny, learn every stitch required, sew up the bunny, and add professional-looking features!
Toy Rabbit Crochet Kit for Beginners contains:
- All supersoft yarn required to make both bunnies (including bow/bowties and eyes)
- A 4mm softgrip Crochet Hook (you now opt to not receive a crochet hook for a reduced price)
- A unique Bunny Stitch Marker
- 90g Quality Stuffing in a pretty white organza bag
- A wide eyed needle (if the kit is for a child, a plastic safety needle is available, simply add a note to your order)
- A printed 8 page pattern booklet, with detailed instructions and photos
- All packaged in a reusable 100% cotton Wee Woolly Wonderfuls Project Bag
You can also choose to add a Baby Bunny Kit to your order for a reduced price, simply select this option from the drop down menu when ordering! You can also choose whether you would like a crochet hook included with your kit.
These cute crochet bunnies make a lovely gift for a craft loving person, or for someone expecting a baby, or grandchild. Or make the bunnies for yourself!
The wool used in the kit is a quality supersoft yarn, made from 100% acrylic. This kit is suitable for a Vegan. The bunnies can be spot cleaned, or machine washed if needed on a low temperature, then reshaped whilst damp.
More Crochet Kits for Beginners
Here at Wee Woolly Wonderfuls, we specialise in Amigurumi Crochet Kits - a Japanese art form of crocheting small animals. Our range of crochet kits for beginners also includes giraffes, elephants and bears (with guided video tutorials).