Boris the HUGE Lion Kit
Our Lockdown Lion became a HUGE hit when we made him for fun during our Lion Crochet Along - and everyone has been asking to make their own! He then made his TV appearance on The Craft Store TV where he was the star of the show! So here he is, at last, the long awaited HUGE Boris the Lion Kit!
Your Boris the HUGE Lion Crochet Kit contains:
- A whopping 800g of Chunky soft acrylic Wool required to make your very own Boris the Lockdown Lion
- Quality Stuffing (a lot of it!)
- An 8mm soft grip Crochet Hook (you can now opt to not have a Crochet Hook included in your kit for a reduced price)
- A colourful locking Stitch Marker
- A unique Lion shaped Stitch Marker
- Black wool for his features
- A wide eyed needle for sewing
- AnA5 8 page printed pattern booklet for Alfred the Lion, and instructions to help make your Lockdown Lion
- All packaged in an extra large 100% cotton reusable Wee Woolly Wonderfuls Project Bag
- You may even have enough wool left to make a Baby Lion too - so we are including the Pattern for this as a free added extra! You will also need a 3.5mm hook to make him, if you don't have one you can find them in our store under 'Little Extras'.
Boris the Lion is made by using 3 strands of Chunky wool together, and he is an magnificent make! He is a whopping 42cm seated and 65cm when standing - and he gives THE best cuddles. A fun larger than life project!
This kit is suitable for someone who can already crochet, and is not suitable for a complete beginner. Our Aimee the Giraffe and Arthur & Betsy Bunnies are beginner kits, as they both have Video Tutorials available online to help you learn as you make them!
The wool in the kit is a supersoft acrylic.
The pattern is written in standard UK crochet terms, in English.