PDF Crochet Pattern - Baby Hippo
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF CROCHET PATTERN
This listing is for a PDF download only, and not a physical item, kit, or a finished toy. A Baby Hippo Kit is also available - find them here!
Now, Baby Hippo is a real sweetie, he loves loves wearing his wellies and splashing in puddles, rolling in the mud, and generally getting dirty - so he can do his favourite thing - having a BIG bubble bath with his best friend rubber ducky! Your pattern will contain instructions for both Baby Hippo and his rubber ducky!
- Skill Level: Advanced beginner. If you can complete basic crochet stitches then you should be able to make Baby Hippo. If you are a complete beginner, we recommend you start with a beginner crochet kit, which has video tutorials. Find our beginner Aimee the Giraffe kit here.
- Measurements: 18cm standing and 12cm seated. Rubber duck is 6cm tall.
- I used a Chunky Weight Yarn for this pattern, and a 3.5mm Crochet Hook (the yarn type we used is detailed on the pattern)
- You can easily make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and using a crochet hook to match
- Written in Standard UK Crochet Terms
- Language - English
- If you have any questions about the pattern before or after buying, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we're happy to help!
By purchasing this pattern you agree to the following:
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. The pattern is watermarked, and is therefore fully traceable back to the purchaser. However, you are welcome to donate, gift, and sell any of your finished items in small numbers (but not in large quantities, or as a business). If you sell your work please state 'Pattern by Wee Woolly Wonderfuls' in the description, and on the label.
We are a small, independent UK business, please respect our copyright! Thankyou.
You will need Adobe Reader to open this PDF Pattern. The program can be downloaded for Free at http://www.adobe.com