Waffles the Bear Kit
Waffles is a shy bear, but be kind to him, and he will soon become your best friend! He enjoys eating cheese sandwiches and pickles for lunch, and crunching them noisily. His favourite season is winter, as he loves getting wrapped up warm in his favourite bright yellow coat and shiny red boots, and splashing in puddles!
When he's not getting his boats wet, Waffles loves a trip to the seaside. His favourite treat is of course - waffles! Especially when they're covered in honey, and topped with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. He always ends up with sticky paws!
Your Waffles the Bear Kit contains:
- Around 225g of Chunky Soft 100% Acrylic to make Waffles the Bear and his very cute yellow raincoat and red boots
- Waffles is not suitable for a complete beginner, but if you have made any of our other kits, or know the basics of amigurumi crochet - you should be able to make him
- 70g Quality Toy Stuffing in a pretty white organza bag
- A 4mm Soft Grip Crochet Hook (you can now choose not to receive a crochet hook in your kit for a reduced price)
- A small organza bag containing a wide eyed needle for sewing, a colourful locking stitch marker, a bear shaped stitch marker, and 2 very sweet wooden bee shaped buttons for his raincoat
- A 12 page Pattern Booklet detailing how to make Waffles the Bear and his raincoat and boots, with lots of images for guidance
- All packaged in a Wee Woolly Wonderfuls 100% cotton reusable project bag
Your new festive friend will be 21cm high seated and 33cm standing!
The kit contains no animal fibres, so is suitable for a Vegan.
The wool used in both kits is a supersoft high quality, made from 100% acrylic, and is machine washable at a low temperature.