Zara the HUGE Unicorn Amendments - Free PDF Download
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF CROCHET PATTERN
This listing is for a PDF download only, and not a physical item, kit, or a finished toy. A Luxury Kit Version of Zara the HUGE Unicorn is also available - find her here!
This pattern details the amendments to the Rainbow the Unicorn Pattern, to make the Special Edition HUGE Zara the Unicorn. You will also need the Rainbow the Unicorn pattern to make her, which you can find by clicking here.
This pattern details the materials needed, and amendments to your Unicorn Pattern, to make your own ridiculously HUGE Unicorn!
She is a great fun character, and is sure to make you smile!
- Skill Level: Intermediate, as it's a little trickier working with 3 strands of yarn held together, and you will need to be able to crochet already to make her.
- Measurements: 57cm seated, and a whopping 74cm tall (and she contains even more magic than a usual unicorn!)
- We used a Chunky Weight Yarn for this pattern, and an 8mm Crochet Hook (the exact yarn used is detailed on the crochet pattern)
- You can easily make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and using a Crochet Hook to match.
- Written in Standard UK Crochet Terms.
- Language - English
- If you have any questions about the pattern before or after purchasing, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we're happy to help!
By purchasing this pattern you agree to the following:
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. The pattern is watermarked, and is therefore fully traceable back to the purchaser. However, you are welcome to donate, gift, and sell any of your finished items in small numbers (but not in large quantities, or as a business). If you sell your work please state 'Pattern by Wee Woolly Wonderfuls' in the description, and on the label.
We are a small, independent UK business, please respect our copyright! Thankyou.
You will need Adobe Reader to open this Pattern. The program can be downloaded for Free at http://www.adobe.com