Henry or Henrietta the Hippo Luxury Crochet Kit
Meet Henry and Henrietta the Hippos! Henry is quirky, he's fun - and he'll be eating the entire contents of your fridge if you let him! He loves nothing lounging on his sunbed on a hot day, eating ice lollies, and making a HUGE splash in the swimming pool, with his trusty ducky rubber ring!
Now you can also make Henrietta the Hippo! Shes is a special edition Hippo, that made her first appearance on The Craft Store TV in April 2021. She's sporting a sassy Watermelon colour, and rocking her green scarf! She keeps Henry in check, and dazzles with her winning personality!
Now you can make your very own Henry or Henrietta the Hippo!
Your Luxury Kit will contain:
- Henry's Kit has 150g of Chunky Soft 100% Acrylic in silver, yellow and orange to make your Wee Woolly AND his super cute ducky rubber ring
- Henrietta's Kit contains 100g of Chunky Soft 100% Acrylic in watermelon, and a pretty green Chunky yarn for her scarf
- 70g Quality Toy Stuffing in a pretty white organza bag
- A 4mm Soft Grip Crochet Hook
- A small organza bag contains additional strands of dark grey for the toes, black for the eyes along with a needle, stitch marker, and special hippo stitch marker
- An 8 page Pattern Booklet detailing how to make Henry with lots of images for guidance. Henrietta's kit also contains amendments and a pattern for her scarf!
- All packaged in a Wee Woolly Wonderfuls 100% cotton large reusable project bag
Your finished Henry or Henrietta will be 20cm high seated and 29cm standing.
Choose between the Full Kit for Henry only, or you can also add on a mini kit for a baby version of Henry with his rubber duck.
This Woolly is a really fun character - he likes to eat, so make sure that your fridge is full, as he'll want to eat everything in sight, before heading to the swimming pool for a dip to cool down!
This kit contains no animal fibres, so is suitable for a Vegan.
The wool used is a supersoft high quality, made from 100% acrylic.