Julie the Zebra - PDF Crochet Pattern
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF CROCHET PATTERN
This listing is for a PDF download only, and not a physical item, kit, or a finished toy. A Julie the Zebra Luxury Crochet Kit is also available - find them here!
Julie the Zebra is an adventurer, she loves nothing more than packing her backpack with her favourite snacks (biscuits!), her trusty camera and setting off for a day filled with fun! Her absolute favourite things are galloping around fields filled with bluebells, playing on the swings and feeling the breeze through her mane. She has even been known to partake in hang gliding, if she's feeling especially brave! She always comes home with a smile on her stripes, and lots of fun photos of her antics with her Woolly friends!
Our Zebra was named after our very lovely group member Julie Stokes, whose Wee Woolly gang are always up to adventures in our Facebook group. She has been requesting a Wee Woolly with stripes for a long time - so Julie - thanks for making us all smile in the group every day, and we hope that you love your long awaited Zebra! Find our friendly, fun group by clicking here.
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner (someone who know basic crochet stitches such as DC, how to make a chain etc)
- Measurements: 41cm at full height, and 27cm when seated.
- I used a Chunky Weight Yarn for this pattern, and a 4mm Crochet Hook (the yarn type used is detailed on the pattern)
- You can easily make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and using a crochet hook to match
- Written in Standard UK Crochet Terms
- Language - English
- If you have any questions about the pattern before or after buying, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we're happy to help!
By purchasing this pattern you agree to the following:
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. The pattern is watermarked, and is therefore fully traceable back to the purchaser. However, you are welcome to donate, gift, and sell any of your finished items in small numbers (but not in large quantities, or as a business). If you sell your work please state 'Pattern by Wee Woolly Wonderfuls' in the description, and on the label.
We are a small, independent UK business, please respect our copyright! Thankyou.
You will need Adobe Reader to open this PDF Pattern. The program can be downloaded for Free at http://www.adobe.com