Julie the Zebra and Baby Zebra - the brand new Wee Woolly Luxury Crochet Kit!
Meet Julie the Zebra, and her Baby Zebra - the brand new Wee Woolly Wonderfuls family member!
Julie the Zebra is an adventurer, she loves nothing more than packing her backpack with her favourite snacks (biscuits!), her trusty camera and setting off for a day filled with fun! Her absolute favourite things are galloping around fields filled with bluebells, playing on the swings and feeling the breeze through her mane. She has even been known to partake in hang gliding, if she's feeling especially brave! She always comes home with a smile on her stripes, and lots of fun photos of her antics with her Woolly friends!
Our Zebra was named after our very lovely group member Julie Stokes, whose Wee Woolly gang are always up to adventures in our Facebook group. She has been requesting a Wee Woolly with stripes for a long time - so Julie - thanks for making us all smile in the group every day, and we hope that you love your long awaited Zebra!
Your Luxury Kit will contain:
- Around 280g of Chunky Soft 100% Acrylic in Silver, White, Graphite and Red - enough to make both Julie the Zebra and Baby Zebra
- 90g Quality Toy Stuffing in a pretty white organza bag
- A 4mm Soft Grip Crochet Hook - if you already have a crochet hook, you can select the option of no crochet hook
- A small organza bag containing a needle, stitch marker, and Zebra stitch marker and Zebra button
- A 12 page Pattern Booklet detailing how to make your Zebra with lots of images for guidance, along with her cute Backpack
- An A5 Pattern Booklet with instructions for the Baby Zebra
- All packaged in a Wee Woolly Wonderfuls 100% cotton large reusable project bag
Your finished Zebra will be 27cm high seated and 41cm standing. The Baby version will be 18cm seated, and 27cm standing.
This kit contains no animal fibres, so is suitable for a Vegan.
The wool used is a supersoft high quality, made from 100% acrylic, and the finished toy will be machine washable at a low heat.