Baby Panda - Mini Crochet Kit
Baby Panda is always full of fun and smiles. He loves nothing more than being a little pocket pal, and going on adventures with his best friend. He loves running around in the garden, and eating custard creams, so make sure you have plenty in!
Your super cute Mini Kit contains all of the materials required to make a Baby Panda in your choice of colour! Please note that the baby kit is also available at a reduced price, when your purchase a full sized Peter the Panda or Melinda the Panda - simply choose the option with a Baby version too, from the drop down menu.
Your Mini Kit contains:
- 40g Main Colour (Black or Lavender) Chunky Yarn
- 40g Chunky White Yarn
- 20g of Quality Toy Stuffing
- A small amount of black and white felt for the eyes
- An A5 sized 4 page printed pattern
- All packaged in a pretty, reusable white organza bag
You will also need a 4mm hook to make your Panda - if you don't have one, you can purchase one here.
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner (someone who can already crochet, and know basic stitches such as a DC, Increases and Decreases and a how to make a chain)
- Measurements: 20cm standing and 14cm seated.
- I used a Chunky Weight Yarn for this pattern, and a 4mm Crochet Hook (the yarn type we used is detailed on the pattern)
- You can easily make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and using a crochet hook to match
- Written in Standard UK Crochet Terms
- Language - English
- If you have any questions about the pattern before or after buying, feel free to email me at email@example.com, I'm happy to help!
By purchasing this pattern you agree to the following:
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. The pattern is watermarked, and is therefore fully traceable back to the purchaser. However, you are welcome to donate, gift, and sell any of your finished items in small numbers (but not in large quantities, or as a business). If you sell your work please state 'Pattern by Wee Woolly Wonderfuls' in the description, and on the label.
We are a small, independent UK business, please respect our copyright! Thankyou.