Boris the Lockdown Lion Amendments - Free PDF Download
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF CROCHET PATTERN
This listing is for a PDF download only, and not a physical item, kit, or a finished toy. A Luxury Kit Version of Boris the Lockdown Lion is also available - see our other listings for details!
This pattern details the amendments to the Alfred the Lion Pattern, to make the Special Edition HUGE Boris the Lockdown Lion. You will also need the Alfred the Lion pattern to make him. The pattern details the materials needed, and amendments to your Lion Pattern, to make your own ridiculously HUGE Lion!
He is a great fun character, and is sure to make you smile!
- Skill Level: Intermediate, as it's a little trickier working with 3 strands of yarn held together
- Measurements: 42cm seated, and a whopping 65cm tall (waist measurement not disclosed!)
- I used a Chunky Weight Yarn for this pattern, and an 8mm Crochet Hook (the exact yarn used is detailed on the crochet pattern)
- You can easily make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and using a Crochet Hook to match.
- Written in Standard UK Crochet Terms.
- Language - English
- If you have any questions about the pattern before or after purchasing, please contact me by email at email@example.com, as I'm happy to help!
Skill Levels Explained:
Complete Beginner - Suitable for someone who has never crocheted before. There are Video Tutorials available on our Facebook Page or YouTube Channel to follow, so that you can learn Step-by-Step how to Crochet - from reading the pattern, each stitch used in the Pattern, right through to sewing up and adding features! Making learning to crochet easy!
Beginner - someone who know basic crochet stitches and Amigurumi Techniques. These patterns require some Crochet ability, but the patterns have simple stitches and techniques so that someone who has only been making toys a short time, should be able to complete them.
Intermediate - these patterns are slightly more challenging, and may use extra stitches and more complicated crochet techniques. If you can make Crochet Amigurumi Toys already, then you should be able to complete these patterns.
Experienced - These patterns are more complex and will be suitable for someone who has a good crochet knowledge and experience.
By purchasing this pattern you agree to the following:
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. The pattern is watermarked, and is therefore fully traceable back to the purchaser. However, you are welcome to donate, gift, and sell any of your finished items in small numbers (but not in large quantities, or as a business). If you sell your work please state 'Pattern by Wee Woolly Wonderfuls' in the description, and on the label.
We are a small, independent UK business, please respect our copyright! Thankyou.
You will need Adobe Reader to open this Pattern. The program can be downloaded for Free at http://www.adobe.com