PDF Crochet Pattern - The Kitty Cats!
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF CROCHET PATTERN
This listing is for a PDF download only, and not a physical item, kit, or a finished toy. A single or twin Kitty Cat Kit is also available - see my other listings for details!
The Kitty Cats are a fun make, and are all the more special for being based on Wee Woolly Wonderfuls' fans real life pet cats!
Each cat has their own unique bio which tells you all about their personality, likes, dislikes and traits - giving each one a real personality of their own!
The PDF pattern contains the details for making ALL SIX Kitty Cats! Meet them here, and make them all:
- Dave - the cat about town, and loveable rogue!
- Kaspurr - a sweet and cuddly big softie!
- Oliver - the Siamese cat who loves spiders, all things glittery!
- Charlie - the fleabag, who is just a big bag of nerves!
- Bonnie - who loves nothing more than eating all day, and watching TV!
- Bovril - the super duper scary black cat - make her if you dare!
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Measurements: 32cm when standing up to beg, and 20cm when seated.
- I used an Aran Weight Yarn for this pattern, and a 3.5mm Crochet Hook (the exact yarns used are detailed on the pattern)
- You can easily make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and using a crochet hook to match
- Written in Standard UK Crochet Terms
- Language - English
- If you have any questions about the pattern before or after buying, feel free to email me at email@example.com, I'm happy to help!
Skill Levels Explained:
Complete Beginner - Suitable for someone who has never crocheted before. There are Video Tutorials available on our Facebook Page or YouTube Channel to follow, so that you can learn Step-by-Step how to Crochet - from reading the pattern, each stitch used in the Pattern, right through to sewing up and adding features! Making learning to crochet easy!
Beginner - someone who know basic crochet stitches and Amigurumi Techniques. These patterns require some Crochet ability, but the patterns have simple stitches and techniques so that someone who has only been making toys a short time, should be able to complete them.
Intermediate - these patterns are slightly more challenging, and may use extra stitches and more complicated crochet techniques. If you can make Crochet Amigurumi Toys already, then you should be able to complete these patterns.
Experienced - These patterns are more complex and will be suitable for someone who has a good crochet knowledge and experience.
By purchasing this pattern you agree to the following:
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. However, you are welcome to donate, gift, and sell any of your finished items in small numbers (but not in large quantities, or as a business). If you sell your work please state 'Pattern by Wee Woolly Wonderfuls' in the description, and on the label.
We are a small, independent UK business, please respect our copyright! Thankyou.
You will need Adobe Reader to open this PDF Pattern. The program can be downloaded for Free at http://www.adobe.com