Boris the Lockdown Lion Kit Preorder
Our Lockdown Lion became a HUGE hit when we made him for fun during our Lion Crochet Along - and everyone has been asking to make their own! He then made his TV appearance on Hochanda TV where he was the star of the show! So here he is, at last, the long awaiting LOCKDOWN LION KIT!
In this kit you will receive:
- A whopping 800g of Chunky Wool required to make your very own Boris the Lockdown Lion
- Quality Stuffing (a lot of it!)
- An 8mm soft grip Crochet Hook
- A Lion Stitch Marker and a normal plastic locking Stitch Marker
- Black wool for his features
- A wide eyed needle for sewing
- An 8 page pattern booklet for Alfred the Lion, and instructions to help make your Lockdown Lion
- All packaged in an extra large Wee Woolly Wonderfuls Cotton Project Bag
- You should have enough wool left to make a Baby Lion too - so we are including the Pattern for this as an added extra!
Lockdown Lion is made by using 3 strands of Chunky wool together, and he is an magnificent make! He stands a whopping 42cm seated and 65cm when seated - he gives THE best cuddles. A fun larger than life project to keep you busy during lockdown and beyond!
This kit is suitable for someone who can already crochet, and is not suitable for a complete beginner. Our Aimee the Giraffe and Arthur & Betsy Bunnies are beginner kits, as they both have Video Tutorials available online to help you learn as you make them!
The wool in the kit is a supersoft acrylic.
We aim to dispatch the Kits by 27th January 2021. Please note if you order other items at the same time, they will all be dispatched together. If you would prefer your other items earlier, please place them as a separate order, thankyou!