PDF Crochet Pattern - Aimee the Giraffe
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF CROCHET PATTERN
This listing is for a PDF download only, and not a physical item, kit, or a finished toy. A Luxury Aimee the Giraffe Kit is also available - see my other listings for details!
Aimee is a VERY mischievous character - always up to something, be it drinking Sangria, dancing on the table, or mooning at your grandma! But she is a very loyal friend, and lots of fun to be around!
When you have made Aimee - keep an eye on her as she is often naughty and will eat all of your biscuits if left unattended!
- Skill Level: Complete Beginner (Step by step Video Tutorials are available on our Wee Woolly Wonderfuls YouTube Channel)
- Measurements: 42cm at her full height, and 28cm when seated.
- I used a Chunky Weight Yarn for this pattern, and a 4mm Crochet Hook (the yarn type used is detailed on the pattern)
- You can easily make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and using a crochet hook to match
- Written in Standard UK Crochet Terms
- Language - English
- If you have any questions about the pattern before or after buying, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I'm happy to help!
By purchasing this pattern you agree to the following:
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. The pattern is watermarked, and is therefore fully traceable back to the purchaser. However, you are welcome to donate, gift, and sell any of your finished items in small numbers (but not in large quantities, or as a business). If you sell your work please state 'Pattern by Wee Woolly Wonderfuls' in the description, and on the label.
We are a small, independent UK business, please respect our copyright! Thankyou.
Skill Levels Explained:
Complete Beginner - Suitable for someone who has never crocheted before. There are Video Tutorials available on our Facebook Page or YouTube Channel to follow, so that you can learn Step-by-Step how to Crochet - from reading the pattern, each stitch used in the Pattern, right through to sewing up and adding features! Making learning to crochet easy!
Beginner - someone who know basic crochet stitches and Amigurumi Techniques. These patterns require some Crochet ability, but the patterns have simple stitches and techniques so that someone who has only been making toys a short time, should be able to complete them.
Intermediate - these patterns are slightly more challenging, and may use extra stitches and more complicated crochet techniques. If you can make Crochet Amigurumi Toys already, then you should be able to complete these patterns.
Experienced - These patterns are more complex and will be suitable for someone who has a good crochet knowledge and experience.
You will need Adobe Reader to open this PDF Pattern. The program can be downloaded for Free at http://www.adobe.com