PDF Crochet Pattern - Baby Reindeer
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF CROCHET PATTERN
This listing is for a PDF download only, and not a physical item, kit, or a finished toy. A Mini Baby Reindeer Kit is also available - see my other listings for details.
Baby Reindeer is adorable, and the perfect little stocking filler at Christmas!
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Measurements: 27cm from his magical toes to his antler tips, and 19cm when seated.
- I used a Chunky Weight Yarn for this pattern, and a 3.5mm Crochet Hook (the yarn type used is detailed on the pattern)
- You can easily make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and using a crochet hook to match
- Written in Standard UK Crochet Terms
- Language - English
- If you have any questions about the pattern before or after buying, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I'm happy to help!
Skill Levels Explained:
Complete Beginner - Suitable for someone who has never crocheted before. There are Video Tutorials available on our Facebook Page or YouTube Channel to follow, so that you can learn Step-by-Step how to Crochet - from reading the pattern, each stitch used in the Pattern, right through to sewing up and adding features! Making learning to crochet easy!
Beginner - someone who know basic crochet stitches and Amigurumi Techniques. These patterns require some Crochet ability, but the patterns have simple stitches and techniques so that someone who has only been making toys a short time, should be able to complete them.
Intermediate - these patterns are slightly more challenging, and may use extra stitches and more complicated crochet techniques. If you can make Crochet Amigurumi Toys already, then you should be able to complete these patterns.
Experienced - These patterns are more complex and will be suitable for someone who has a good crochet knowledge and experience.
By purchasing this pattern you agree to the following:
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. The pattern is watermarked, and is therefore fully traceable back to the purchaser. However, you are welcome to donate, gift, and sell any of your finished items in small numbers (but not in large quantities, or as a business). If you sell your work please state 'Pattern by Wee Woolly Wonderfuls' in the description, and on the label.
We are a small, independent UK business, please respect our copyright! Thankyou.
You will need Adobe Reader to open this PDF Pattern. The program can be downloaded for Free at http://www.adobe.com