Peter the Panda and Melinda the Panda Luxury Crochet Kit!
Meet Peter and Melinda the Pandas!
Peter the Panda was always scared about doing new things, but since his mum made him his Super Hero Cape, and he becomes 'Super Panda' he feels he can do almost anything! He loves playing on the seesaw with Mel his best friend, and feeling the breeze on his ears. He LOVES having a picnic on a sunny day, his favourite being peanut butter sandwiches, with a bucket full of bamboo shoots on the side, followed by a cream bun with a cherry on top, and washed down with fizzy Dandelion & Burdock.
Melinda the Panda, Mel to her friends, loves pottering around the garden, and tending to her bamboo plants. She enjoys nothing more than sitting in her favourite chair next to the lavender she has planted, the smell of which nearly always results in a Panda power nap!
When she's not in the garden, you can find Mel baking yummy treats for her friends and family, which are always all gobbled up straight away! Her favourite evenings would be spent with a Chinese takeaway (one with bamboo shoots of course!) and watching a film cuddled up on the sofa.
Our Special Edition Panda in memory of Mel Stevenson 1962-2020, the very much loved Mother-in-law of Michelle Stevenson, who chose a Panda, after winning a Wee Woolly Wonderfuls Golden Ticket to choose a new design.
Your Luxury Kit will contain:
- Around 200g of Chunky Soft 100% Acrylic to make your favourite Panda. You have enough yarn to make either the cape or ruffle skirt and headband, so can choose your favourite for your panda!
- Quality Toy Stuffing in a pretty white organza bag
- A 4mm Soft Grip Crochet Hook (you can now choose not to receive a crochet hook in your kit for a reduced price)
- A small organza bag containing a wide eyed needle for sewing, a colourful locking stitch marker, and special panda shaped stitch marker
- A 12 page Pattern Booklet detailing how to make your Panda with lots of images for guidance, along with the pattern for both Peter's cape, and Melinda's pretty ruffle skirt and headband
- All packaged in a Wee Woolly Wonderfuls 100% cotton large reusable project bag
Your finished Panda will be 22cm high seated and 32cm standing.
Choose between the Full Kit for the new Wee Woolly only, or you can also add the materials and pattern to your kit, for a baby version as well!
This kit contains no animal fibres, so is suitable for a Vegan.
The wool used is a supersoft high quality, made from 100% acrylic.