PDF Crochet Pattern - Henry the Hippo
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF CROCHET PATTERN
This listing is for a PDF download only, and not a physical item, kit, or a finished toy. A Luxury Henry the Hippo Kit is also available - see my other listings for details!
Henry the Hippo is the brand new design from Wee Woolly Wonderfuls! He's quirky, he's fun - and he'll be eating the entire contents of your fridge if you let him! He loves nothing lounging on his sunbed on a hot day, eating ice lollies, and making a HUGE splash in the swimming pool, with his trusty ducky rubber ring! The pattern contains instructions for both Henry, and his super cute rubber ducky ring!
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Measurements: 29cm at his full height, and 20cm when seated.
- I used a Chunky Weight Yarn for this pattern, and a 4mm Crochet Hook (the yarn type used is detailed on the pattern)
- You can easily make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and using a crochet hook to match
- Written in Standard UK Crochet Terms
- Language - English
- If you have any questions about the pattern before or after buying, feel free to email me at email@example.com, I'm happy to help!
By purchasing this pattern you agree to the following:
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. The pattern is watermarked, and is therefore fully traceable back to the purchaser. However, you are welcome to donate, gift, and sell any of your finished items in small numbers (but not in large quantities, or as a business). If you sell your work please state 'Pattern by Wee Woolly Wonderfuls' in the description, and on the label.
We are a small, independent UK business, please respect our copyright! Thankyou.
Skill Level Explained:
Beginner - someone who know basic crochet stitches and Amigurumi Techniques. These patterns require some Crochet ability, but the patterns have simple stitches and techniques so that someone who has only been making toys a short time, should be able to complete them.
You will need Adobe Reader to open this PDF Pattern. The program can be downloaded for Free at http://www.adobe.com